Check out the entire schedule at http://www.pictouexhibition.com/?page_id=466
Little Moe’s Paws for Fun will be performing at this year’s PNCEx with their fancy tricks, demonstrating their athletic abilities and just plain showing off on Saturday, September 8th at 12:30 in the Main Arena.
Little Moe’s Paws for Fun is a group of individuals and their canine friends who work hard all year long under the direction and owner of the Little Moe’s K9 Academy, Yan Mowatt.
The Paws for Fun gang spark the interest of crowds by revealing their individual talents and abilities. The club has many different breeds, all shapes and sizes, which thrills all age groups. The louder the crowd the better the dogs perform!
They have performed at various local exhibitions and festivals throughout Nova Scotia..
Welcome Little Moe’s!
Join us for the Front Wheel, Mini-Van and Rear Wheel Demolition Derby starting at 7 pm on Thursday, September 6th!
Demolition Derby Rules
1. All Interior plastic, carpet, nickelstrips, lights, etc, must be removed.
2. All glass must be neatly removed. Smashed out glass areas must be completely clean of sharp edges with no loose pieces inside the car. We don’t want them flying around.
3.Absolutely, no additional reinforcements of body parts or frames.Disqualification if any insulation, cement,sand, steel bars, etc. are used!
4. No studded tires on traction axles.
5. Must be 18yrs of age or 16yrs with a parent’s signature of consent on a waiver form.
6. No alcohol or other drugs! If suspected, you will not be driving!
7. Must have full face helmet with safety glasses that are CSA approved
8. All doors must be chained or welded shut.
9. Hood & trunk must have at least one chain to secure it closed. Both hood & trunk must have a 1ftx1ft hole cut into the center, incase of fire!
10. Driver must have a working seatbelt in factory fastened location.
11. Relocating gas tank to inside of car is optional, except chev rear wheel drive models such as caprice, parisienne,etc. Fuel tanks must be relocated to inside & be totally secured with metal straps.They are to be covered with a sheet metal fire wall.
12. All RWD cars are to have at least one chain on both front & back bumpers.
13. All drivers are required to sign a waiver form & pay a $20 registration fee and admission to the grounds.
14. Any direct hit to an opponents driver’s door or head on will result in diqualification.
15. Any driver deemed to be sandbagging, teaming up or hiding behind event officials will result in disqualification.
16. Drivers door plates can be added as optional safety equipment. max. thickness 3/8” thick & 10”wide, running from the front door post to the back door post. No guardrail!
17. Metal grating or safety net may be added as optional safety equipment to the left side of the windsheild area & to the driver’s side door window area.
1.Driver’s should wear mouth guard.
2. A small hand held fire extinguisher should be placed within the drivers reach.
3.Bottoms of the back seat or a foam cushion should be placed between the driver’s seat & the door for extra cushion.
For further information or to Pre-Register please contact: